Using Vehicles for Cover
Betsy Brantner-Smith talks with Senior Sig Sauer Academy Instructor J.C. Corbett about how (and how not to) use your vehicle for cover during a potential firefight, including some common pitfalls.
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests