Full list of Target results
Tip - Stopping power and target selection (POSA)–
This video discusses suggested shot placement as it relates to practical theory of stopping power.
Fulcrum Target System Demo 2011–
Full featured demo and shoothouse scenario, detail description of remote control, configurations, motion/hit sensors and other functions.
Challenge Targets | Unique Shooting Targets for Firearm Training–
Visit: www.challengetargets.com | Ohio Tactical Officers Association training in Hamilton Ohio with our patent pending shooting targets. Portable target systems starting at just $399.
Ron Avery: Shooting Cycle–
Doug Wyllie sits down with Ron Avery of the Practical Shooting Academy to discuss an article Ron wrote on analyzing elements of the shooting cycle. The shooting cycle is an important process to understand in order to successfully hit a target. Proper training and understanding of the cycle can enable officers to be a lot more effective on the job.
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter