Ron Avery: Shooting Cycle
Doug Wyllie sits down with Ron Avery of the Practical Shooting Academy to discuss an article Ron wrote on analyzing elements of the shooting cycle. The shooting cycle is an important process to understand in order to successfully hit a target. Proper training and understanding of the cycle can enable officers to be a lot more effective on the job.
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Mich. cop shatters car window after driver refuses to give ID
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend