Reality Training: Dealing with a resisting subject in a crowd
For the week of May 16, Dave Smith reviews a confrontation between Daytona Beach police and a suspect that draws a crowd, forcing the officers to divide their attention between the offender and bystanders.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house