In this PoliceOneTV video, Betsy Bratner-Smith speaks with Kathy Hanrahan, CEO of TASER Foundation for Fallen Officers. The TASER Foundation was established in 2004 as a way to give back to the law enforcement community. Their mission is to provide immediate financial support to the families of an officer killed in the line of duty across the U.S. and Canada.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms