In this PoliceOneTV video, Betsy Bratner-Smith speaks with Kathy Hanrahan, CEO of TASER Foundation for Fallen Officers. The TASER Foundation was established in 2004 as a way to give back to the law enforcement community. Their mission is to provide immediate financial support to the families of an officer killed in the line of duty across the U.S. and Canada.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic