Urban Shield 2013 Intro + DragonForce
DragonForce, Drakontas' team collaboration software, was selected as the embedded technology for the active shooter scenario in this year's Urban Shield program.
The Alameda County Sheriff's Office (ACSO) hosted the 48 hour endurance competition and training exercise, and more than 30 Bay Area UASI Region SWAT teams utilized DragonForce during one of the 36 event scenarios designed to challenge participating teams.
DragonForce is a command and control, team collaboration app that runs on iPhones, iPads, Android smartphones and web browsers. DragonForce features include: personnel tracking on maps, collaborative whiteboarding on floor plans and images, group based text messaging, situation reports, file sharing and after action reporting. The software was utilized in an active shooter scenario taking place at the Castro Valley Elementary School
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic