Critical Incident Response
From terrorist attacks to natural disasters it is incumbent upon local law enforcers to be prepared for a critical incident at any time. In this segment, Barb Harris outlines a response plan for emergencies.
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court