Homemade bombs and threatening notes found in Fla.
From the ERRI/EmergencyNet News Global Watchdesk
Notes threatening that Kissimmee, FL., would be bombed by al-Qaeda recently found scattered through the city led to the discovery of homemade bombs inside a 20-year-old's home, police told Local 6 News.
"The exact message on one of the notes, we are told, (is) 'The city of Kissimmee is going to be bombed by al Qaeda, God willing,'" Local 6's Jamie Guriola said.
Some of the notes were found on vehicles parked at the Moose Lodge located on 1019 North Main Street and a vehicle parked at the First Christian Church located at 415 North Main Street.
"Each note referenced al Qaeda," the police report said.
Homeland Security National Terror Alert - Homemade Bombs And Threatening Notes Found http://www.nationalterroralert.com/
Homemade Bombs Found After 'Al Qaeda' Notes Threaten City Report: 'Each Note Referenced al Qaeda'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds