Are we ready for another 9/11?
''We certainly understand that state and local law enforcement officials want to be included earlier. The request from everyone is they want more.''
By Bart Jansen
Washington, D.C. correspondent
Portland Press Herald
At the National Counterterrorism Center, a red light on the ceiling twirls to warn staffers from 18 intelligence agencies to take a short break from top-secret stuff while reporters sneak a peek.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Are we ready for another 9/11?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman