N.Y. terror plot suspects head to court
NEW YORK — Three men charged with lying to federal agents during a terrorism probe are scheduled to make court appearances Monday.
Najibullah Zazi, 24, and his 53-year-old father, Mohammed Wali Zazi, are expected to make their first appearances in a Colorado federal court. Ahmad Wais Afzali, 37, is scheduled to appear in a federal court in New York.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. terror plot suspects head to court
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house