Foiled Mich. plane attack 'not part of larger plot'
ROMULUS, Mich. — Prosecutors want to get DNA samples from a man who is accused of plotting to blow up a flight carrying 300 passengers on Christmas Day.
The suspect, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, is not expected to be at a court hearing in Detroit, Michigan, on Monday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court