Did Taliban send its 'C' team to Times Square?
If Faisal Shahzad — the suspect in the Times Square bomb case — trained with the Pakistan Taliban as US officials say, why was his bomb so poorly built?
The Christian Science Monitor
Faisal Shahzad, the suspect in the Times Square bombing case, trained in Pakistan with the Taliban, according to US officials.
"I am comfortable in saying that they were involved in what Shahzad tried to do," said Attorney General Eric Holder in an NBC interview broadcast Sunday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Did Taliban send its 'C' team to Times Square?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Lawmaker says anti-cop Capitol painting is coming down
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Federal prosecutors won't charge SC deputy in viral video incident
- Can Baltimore's police reform deal survive Trump's DOJ?
- Fla. airport shooting highlights nexus between mentally ill, cops