Did Taliban send its 'C' team to Times Square?
If Faisal Shahzad — the suspect in the Times Square bomb case — trained with the Pakistan Taliban as US officials say, why was his bomb so poorly built?
The Christian Science Monitor
Faisal Shahzad, the suspect in the Times Square bombing case, trained in Pakistan with the Taliban, according to US officials.
"I am comfortable in saying that they were involved in what Shahzad tried to do," said Attorney General Eric Holder in an NBC interview broadcast Sunday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Did Taliban send its 'C' team to Times Square?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house