New jihadist magazine hopes to be explosive
A 67-page glossy of photos and text is an online recruitment tool for English-speaking jihadists
By Ashish Kumar Sen
The Washington Times
WASHINGTON, DC — Call it the new journalism... for a niche market.
Should your interests veer toward articles like "Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom" written by authors such as "The AQ Chef" and "Terrorist," there's a new magazine for you.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: New jihadist magazine hopes to be explosive
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- AG Lynch: US must hold police accountable
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help