New jihadist magazine hopes to be explosive
A 67-page glossy of photos and text is an online recruitment tool for English-speaking jihadists
By Ashish Kumar Sen
The Washington Times
WASHINGTON, DC — Call it the new journalism... for a niche market.
Should your interests veer toward articles like "Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom" written by authors such as "The AQ Chef" and "Terrorist," there's a new magazine for you.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: New jihadist magazine hopes to be explosive
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds