Tokyo Police Prep for World Cup Soccer with Anti-Terrorism Drills
A total of 1,150 police officers participated in the 90-minute drill conducted in accordance with seven scenarios from wild crowd control to bomb disposal during the May 31-June 30 World Cup.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert