Terror threat on the border
PoliceOne Senior Editor Doug Wyllie here... I've been howling about this issue for more than eight years — probably more like nine years — and I know I'm not alone. Law enforcers have been fighting this threat much longer than that. If you would like to add your voice to the column I'm writing about this for an upcoming PoliceOne Newsletter, please send me an email with your brief comment, as well as your name and agency.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman