Biker who taunted police with 'catch me' video caught
Alberto Rodriguez, 27, was caught fleeing out the back door of his house
By Catherine E. Schichet and Suzanne Presto
SAN ANTONIO — Police say the motorcyclist raced through traffic at reckless speeds in San Antonio, Texas, then posted a video to Facebook last week titled "Catch Me If You Can." It turns out, they could.
Investigators searching for a stolen motorcycle found the man they suspect of being the reckless rider — Alberto Rodriguez, 27 — when he ran out the back door of the house, San Antonio Police Sgt. Javier Salazar said Monday.
Detectives also found the stolen motorcycle, police said in a statement posted on the department's Facebook page.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house