Original S.W.A.T. introduces Force Series Boots
Boots tough enough to stand up to any job
By PoliceOne Staff
Original S.W.A.T. recently unveiled a new line of tactical boots, named the Force Series. Original S.W.A.T.’s new line is tactically engineered with a custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for comfort and lateral support.
The boots are equipped with the new Force slip-resistant outsole, steel shank for support and a leather / 1000 denier nylon upper.
Other specs include a removable custom fit EVA insole, waterproof bootie construction, moisture-wick lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection, a foam padded collar, and durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware. They both weigh in at 44 oz. (1247 g).
The Waterproof boot retails at $89.99, while the Side-Zip retails at $79.99.
For more information, please visit www.originalswat.com.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help