Original S.W.A.T. introduces Force Series Boots
Boots tough enough to stand up to any job
By PoliceOne Staff
Original S.W.A.T. recently unveiled a new line of tactical boots, named the Force Series. Original S.W.A.T.’s new line is tactically engineered with a custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for comfort and lateral support.
The boots are equipped with the new Force slip-resistant outsole, steel shank for support and a leather / 1000 denier nylon upper.
Other specs include a removable custom fit EVA insole, waterproof bootie construction, moisture-wick lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection, a foam padded collar, and durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware. They both weigh in at 44 oz. (1247 g).
The Waterproof boot retails at $89.99, while the Side-Zip retails at $79.99.
For more information, please visit www.originalswat.com.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- No charges for Charlotte officer who fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Fla. woman urinates, defecates in patrol car after throwing dog into traffic