Sportsman Mount attaches GoPro to guns, rods, bows
One or two cameras can be mounted on gun barrels, rod grips, and bow components
By PoliceOne Staff
One or two cameras can be mounted on gun barrels, rod grips, and bow components with a diameter of 0.4 to 0.9 inches.
The cameras can be arranged to capture footage looking forward, backward, or in both directions simultaneously. On firearms, the mount can grip to the bottom or side of the barrel to capture different angles.
The mount’s finish is made of non-reflective, matte-black coating to ensure minimal visibility, and is compatible with all GoPro camera models.
The included backdoor mounts are designed to stabilize the camera during recoil to provide quality footage in moments of action.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help