Ohio patrol jumped to wrong conclusion, union says
The Columbus Dispatch
Copyright 2006 The Columbus Dispatch
All Rights Reserved
Four fellow officers detected no signs that Trooper Joshua Risner had been drinking alcohol before he and two other people died in a two-vehicle collision, the state troopers union says.
The State Highway Patrol announced Friday that tests fixed Risner's blood-alcohol content at 0.08 percent after the wreck near Gallipolis on Sept. 28.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house