Drunk driver injures N.Y. officer in collision
By Zachary R. Dowdy
NORTH PATCHOGUE, N.Y. — A North Patchogue teen was driving drunk from one beach to another when he struck a police cruiser, injuring an officer, and tried to leave the scene, police said.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Drunk driver injures N.Y. officer in collision
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests