Ind. state trooper seriously hurt in collision
By James Gillaspy
The Indianapolis Star
P1 Member Tip: Interstate and other "high traffic" vehicle stops
INDIANA — An Indiana state trooper's decision to question the stopped motorist through the passenger window of her car Wednesday on the Northeastside may have saved his life.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ind. state trooper seriously hurt in collision
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman