Ind. state trooper seriously hurt in collision
By James Gillaspy
The Indianapolis Star
P1 Member Tip: Interstate and other "high traffic" vehicle stops
INDIANA — An Indiana state trooper's decision to question the stopped motorist through the passenger window of her car Wednesday on the Northeastside may have saved his life.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ind. state trooper seriously hurt in collision
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help