As gas prices rise, Ohio police mount motorcycles
By Martin Rozenman
The Columbus Dispatch
Related: "Hypermiling" the law enforcement way
OHIO — Some law-enforcement agencies are finding that motorcycles make sense when gas prices are high.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman