N.Y. officer hit during traffic stop
By John Valenti
NASSAU, N.Y. — A Nassau County Highway Patrol officer suffered minor injuries when he was struck by a car during a routine traffic stop on the westbound Long Island Expressway.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. officer hit during traffic stop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court