N.Y. officer hit during traffic stop
By John Valenti
NASSAU, N.Y. — A Nassau County Highway Patrol officer suffered minor injuries when he was struck by a car during a routine traffic stop on the westbound Long Island Expressway.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. officer hit during traffic stop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman