N.Y. trooper involved in fatal crash
Victoria E. Freile
WAYNE COUNTY, N.Y. — A Wayne County woman was killed one day before her 31st birthday in a two-car accident in Huron, Wayne County, which involved a marked State Police vehicle last night.
Shonda Skinner, 30, of North Rose, was pronounced dead at the scene after the accident near Route 104 and Fifth Road.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.Y. trooper involved in fatal crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house