PoliceOne Member Photo of the Week: 01/25/08 — Wild Ride
Carter County Sheriff's Office Unit # 2219 after being struck by a vehicle on January 14th, 2008 in Wilson, Oklahoma. The other vehicle had yielded for two other emergency vehicles running Code 3 but attempted to turn across to a side street between the second and third units, striking this unit in the right side. No one was injured.
Deputy Derek Helmke
Carter County Sheriff's Office
Submit a photo to PoliceOne - it could be selected as our Photo of the Week!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help