Fla. officer in hospital after crash
FORT LAUDERDALE — A city police officer is in the hospital after a van towing a large boat collided with his marked patrol car early Wednesday morning, officials said.
The officer suffered a head injury and was taken to Broward General Medical Center, Hoecherl said. One of the van's three occupants was also taken to the hospital, he said.
No other details were available.
Copyright 2008 The Sun-Sentinel
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. officer in hospital after crash
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Texas cops don cowboy hats with uniforms