Fla. sheriff seeks DUI blood tests
By Dianna Cahn
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — When the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office conducts a DUI patrol later this month, blood will be flowing.
Into vials, that is.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Fla. sheriff seeks DUI blood tests
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help