DUI checkpoints debated, but deter drunk driving
By Lori Consalvo
Inland Valley Daily Bulletin
You're out for a Friday night celebration and having a few drinks with friends.
The evening is coming to an end, and you and your responsible group - who have only had a couple of drinks in between the lively conversation at a local bar - get into your cars and drive home.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: DUI checkpoints debated, but deter drunk driving
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman