P1 Photo of the Week: Felony car stop training
Deputy Todd Gaines of the Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Department in Westmoreland, Kansas writes that during felony car stop training with airsoft ammunition conducted at Tuttle Creek State Park, "a dispatcher took the picture while we were conducting our training. He said he did not do anything special with the camera. I thought the effect was pretty neat!"
Calling all police photographers! PoliceOne needs pictures of you in action or training. Submit a photo - it could be selected as our Photo of the Week! Be sure to include your name, department information and address (including city, state and ZIP code) where we can reach you - Photo of the Week winners now have a chance to win a PoliceOne.com T-shirt!
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Officer makes history as NYPD's first female counter-sniper