Video: Fla. cyclist hit by cruiser on dark road
The road on which the incident happened is poorly lit, according to residents
By PoliceOne Staff
NAPLES, Fla. – A woman on a bicycle was struck by a cruiser while crossing a poorly lit street in Florida last week.
The incident was caught on the cruiser’s dash cam. The cyclist was hit so hard that the camera was knocked from the dashboard and the woman would up underneath the car, according to Examiner.com. She survived the incident.
The road, which has speed limits of 45 and 50 miles per hour, is poorly lit, according to residents.
The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the crash, according to Examiner.com.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police