Video: Fla. cyclist hit by cruiser on dark road
The road on which the incident happened is poorly lit, according to residents
By PoliceOne Staff
NAPLES, Fla. – A woman on a bicycle was struck by a cruiser while crossing a poorly lit street in Florida last week.
The incident was caught on the cruiser’s dash cam. The cyclist was hit so hard that the camera was knocked from the dashboard and the woman would up underneath the car, according to Examiner.com. She survived the incident.
The road, which has speed limits of 45 and 50 miles per hour, is poorly lit, according to residents.
The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the crash, according to Examiner.com.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house