Video: Mich. man's feet fail to stop brakeless car
Man driving 'Fred Flinstone'-style struck two vehicles after being unable to stop at a red light
St. Paul Pioneer Press
ROSEVILLE, Mich. — A police video camera captured images of a 24-year-old Detroit-area man who tried using his feet to stop a runaway pickup truck with faulty brakes and caused multiple collisions, exhibiting "moronic decision making," a Roseville police official said Thursday.
Video posted by The Macomb Daily of Mount Clemens shows a patrol car following the truck until it stopped.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police