Calif. traffic stop leads cops to cash, meth
The Eureka Times-Standard
A traffic stop on Friday night led Eureka police to methamphetamine and resulted in the arrests of three men.
An officer initiated a traffic enforcement stop at about 10 p.m. on a gray 2003 Chrysler Sebring, whose driver yielded near Harris and L streets. The officer contacted the driver and two adult male passengers, who were subsequently identified as Florencio Hernandez Hernandez, 23, of Hidalgo, Mexico; Eduardo Mauricio Santos Gayosso, 19 of Hidalgo, Mexico; and Anthony Valandingham Pratt, 28, of Eureka.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Calif. traffic stop leads cops to cash, meth
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- 84-year-old cop retires after 61 years on force
- Wash. officer shot multiple times during domestic call dies
- Retired RI cop helps Fla. trooper under attack
- Police: Marksman fatally shot Wash. cop killer who was using child as shield
- Photo: Son of slain Mo. cop receives teddy bears made from dad’s uniform