Reality Training: Franconia Officer Killed in a Traffic Stop
In 2007, Corporal Bruce McKay of the Franconia, New Hampshire Police Department was killed during a motor vehicle stop. Dave Smith examines the history between the suspect and the officer. Could this tragedy have been prevented?
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend