FULL LIST OF Training-BluTube RESULTS
P1 Roll Call: 63 Ohio police suspended, officer dragged during traffic stop–
For the week of October 18, Dave Smith discusses a picture of a Boston cop that caught the nation's attention, an Ohio pursuit that resulted in the suspension of 63 officers, a state trooper who was injured after jumping into a suspect's vehicle, a family's 8-year legal battle with the Department of Justice over a fallen officer's death benefits, and a "Not Today" moment regarding traffic stops.
P1 Weekly Update for 03/01/13–
Dave Smith recaps this week's news, which includes the deaths of 2 Santa Cruz police who were ambushed, an open carry argument between police and a law student, and another 'not today' moment.
The sheep, the wolf and the sheep dog–
A training video.
30 years of the Street Survival Seminar–
Hundreds of thousands of cops have been impacted by a seminar that began with a dozen officers crammed into an elementary school classroom
PoliceOne top 5
- Mass. police end 'High Five Friday' at schools after complaints
- Texas cop shoots K-9 who attacked him during pursuit
- Woman shoots, kills Ind. cop's attacker
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back