Police enact shooting scenarios[Roy, UT]
By Angie Welling
The Deseret News
March 25, 2001
(Roy, UT) - They didn't see it coming.
Wes Allington was opening his locker at Roy Junior High School when the 14-year-old boy was shot in the leg.
Levi Douglas, 13, was walking down the stairs when he was shot in the chest and left to die in a stairwell.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police