Slain cop's daughter to don NYPD blue
She joined a recruit class, saying her father's heroic tales are what's making her follow in his footsteps
By Jessica Simeone and Leonard Greene
The New York Post
NEW YORK — She remembers every story about her slain cop dad, each tale of sacrifice and support.
They're what make her want to wear the badge.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Slain cop's daughter to don NYPD blue
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court