Suspicious package found at Baltimore airport, canine teams searching terminals
LINTHICUM, Md.- Two concourses at Baltimore Washington International Airport were evacuated Friday morning after security screeners discovered a suspicious package, authorities said.
Airport spokesman Jonathan Dean said authorities had the package, but the package's owner had left the screening area.
Authorities would not say what was in the package.
Canine teams were searching the airport for the package's owner. Authorities finished searching Concourse A and reopened it about 1 1/2 hours after the package was discovered.
Copyright Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests