Ark. airport officers watching behavior to avoid trouble
By Noel E. Oman
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — If you happen to be at the state's largest airport, chances are there are a couple of people watching you and you likely won't even notice.
If you are having a bad day, they'll spot the visual cues that will give you away. They won't know why you're having a bad day until they either detect another visual cue or question you and, most likely, send you on your way.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman