What's wrong with U.S. airport security?
One pilot says TSA agents are like 'mall cops who engage in a form of theater that suggests security but doesn't deliver'
By Daniel Rubin
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — Did a little flying over vacation with the bionic woman, and I'm happy to report that our TSA experience at the airport in Philadelphia was an uneventful drive-through.
My wife's titanium hip set off alarms. They wanded and patted her down. She had no complaints.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: What's wrong with U.S. airport security?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- 2 words that should never appear in your police report
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert
- NYPD: Train worker refused to open gate for cop pursuing shoplifter