What's wrong with U.S. airport security?
One pilot says TSA agents are like 'mall cops who engage in a form of theater that suggests security but doesn't deliver'
By Daniel Rubin
The Philadelphia Inquirer
PHILADELPHIA — Did a little flying over vacation with the bionic woman, and I'm happy to report that our TSA experience at the airport in Philadelphia was an uneventful drive-through.
My wife's titanium hip set off alarms. They wanded and patted her down. She had no complaints.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: What's wrong with U.S. airport security?
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Police: Some Chicago gangs turning to rifles for added firepower
- Video: Alaska police fatally shoot armed man holding hostages
- Retired CHP sergeant dies while protecting friend from robber
- Video: Ind. trooper informs drivers about 'pretty incredible' turn signal
- Del. officer, police cadet killed in off-duty crash