Video: Off-duty Spanish cop saves drunken man from train
The dramatic rescue was caught by transit security cameras
By PoliceOne Staff
MADRID — A drunken man who fell from a subway platform in Madrid, Spain was rescued by an off-duty police officer. With the man laying on the tracks and the train just seconds away, the cop jumped onto the tracks and pulled him away just in time.
The 30-year-old officer graduated from the academy just two months ago.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help
- Video: Alleged Fla. cop killer refuses lawyer, shouts profanities in court