Police: Man stole Greyhound bus for joyride
The bus was tracked down using GPS
SYRACUSE, N.Y. — Police in New York state said they arrested a man they suspect stole an empty Greyhound bus for a 2-hour joyride.
The Jefferson County Sheriff's Office alleges the bus was running but empty at a Syracuse transportation center when Andrew Hickey, 31, of Peekskill, climbed into the driver's seat and motored away, WSYR-TV, Syracuse, reported Tuesday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Police: Man stole Greyhound bus for joyride
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert