Medics guilt-ridden over murder of Canada cop
Responders faced the most difficult decision of their careers — help dying officer or restrain his attacker
By PoliceOne Staff
OTTAWA, Canada — Four paramedics who witnessed the murder of a police officer in Ottawa have spoken publicly for the first time about the traumatic event.
Kevin Gregson was found guilty of first-degree murder Wednesday in the stabbing of Const. Eric Czapnik.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Medics guilt-ridden over murder of Canada cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC officers cannot record inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help