Medics guilt-ridden over murder of Canada cop
Responders faced the most difficult decision of their careers — help dying officer or restrain his attacker
By PoliceOne Staff
OTTAWA, Canada — Four paramedics who witnessed the murder of a police officer in Ottawa have spoken publicly for the first time about the traumatic event.
Kevin Gregson was found guilty of first-degree murder Wednesday in the stabbing of Const. Eric Czapnik.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Medics guilt-ridden over murder of Canada cop
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Del. trooper killed, suspect barricaded in house