Calif. officer helps save non-responsive 2-year-old
Officer quickly recognized that she suffered a seizure
By Natalie Neysa Alund
The Daily Review
FREMONT, Calif. — A Fremont police officer helped save a non-responsive toddler over the weekend after he quickly diagnosed she was suffering from a febrile seizure.
Officers were called about 4:40 a.m. Saturday to a home in the 4800 block of Hilo Street for a report of a 2-year-old child who was not breathing, police spokeswoman Geneva Bosques said Monday.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Police Heroes
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman