Ohio cop hit by car has long recovery ahead
He may be released from the hospital as early as next week, but much rehab and physical therapy will follow
By Steven Matthews
Dayton Daily News
MIAMI, Ohio — An Ohio State Highway Patrol trooper who was hit by a vehicle in late February continues to improve, hospital and state officials said.
Trooper Brent E. Hill, 26, is listed in fair condition at Miami Valley Hospital and could be released as early as next week, according to Lt. Matt Hamilton of the Lebanon post.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: Ohio cop hit by car has long recovery ahead
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- DC cops' body cams won't be on while they monitor inauguration demonstrators
- Slain Fla. officer's cuffs used to arrest suspect
- Pa. cop sues Wal-Mart over termination for carrying gun on duty
- Pa. troopers union criticizes plan to scrap lie-detector tests for recruits
- Details emerge in shooting of Ariz. trooper by driver he sought to help