N.M. cops can't arrest for 'refusing to obey'
New APD policy says 'refusing to obey' not enough
By T.J. Wilham
ALBUQUERQUE — Albuquerque police officers are being told they'd better have a good reason when they arrest someone for "refusing to obey."
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: N.M. cops can't arrest for 'refusing to obey'
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Va. sheriff’s office forced to remove 'blessed are the peacemakers' decals
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert