Wash. man stabs girlfriend, police fatally shoot him
Officers were consoling the female when the suspect returned to the scene
By Thomas Clouse
SPOKANE, Wash. — Law officers investigate the scene of an officer-involved shooting at 1309 N. Skipworth Court in Spokane Valley on Wednesday.
A woman stabbed by her boyfriend and reportedly held captive at her Spokane Valley home was being consoled by neighbors Wednesday when the unthinkable happened.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- ND bill protects drivers who negligently hit protesters obstructing traffic
- Trump hosts LE at White House, pledges support for police
- Slain Fla. officer's patrol car vandalized
- Video: Calif. police fatally shoot man, face wrongful death lawsuit
- Minn. lawmakers chart new course in response to OIS protests