3 officers shoot, kill armed Ga. man
They forced to take action when a TASER didn't subdue a man pointing a gun at the officers
Gwinnett Daily Post
BUFORD, Ga. — An incident that involved several people smoking marijuana at a Buford apartment complex ended deadly late Tuesday night, as Gwinnett police officers shot a man after a TASER didn't subdue him.
Gwinnett Police Cpl. Jake Smith said at about 9:30 p.m. on Tuesday that the officer-involved shooting occurred at 92 North Alexander St. in Buford.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Full story: 3 officers shoot, kill armed Ga. man
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Facing massive officer shortage, Ariz. agencies looking to hire hundreds