Man shot by cop had stopped meds, threatened child
The suspect charged the officer, even after being pepper sprayed, before she fired
News & Record
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The man who assaulted a Greensboro police officer Tuesday night made threats against his 2-year-old son, authorities said Wednesday at a news conference.
Kellie Campbell called 911 from work about 7:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Trooper under investigation for calling ICE to report illegal immigrant
- Police say newly freed gang member killed Calif. officer
- Bystander helps officer under attack by jumping on suspect's back
- Sheriff Joe successor pulls back on immigration holds in jails
- Ala. church asks for its own police department