Man shot by cop had stopped meds, threatened child
The suspect charged the officer, even after being pepper sprayed, before she fired
News & Record
GREENSBORO, N.C. — The man who assaulted a Greensboro police officer Tuesday night made threats against his 2-year-old son, authorities said Wednesday at a news conference.
Kellie Campbell called 911 from work about 7:30 p.m.
Copyright © 2013 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Milwaukee Sheriff Clarke takes job with Homeland Security
- Video: Deputy shoots armed man who charged at him during traffic stop
- Judge haunted by release of man in deadly Ohio shootings
- Off-duty cop helps detain man who tried to break cockpit door mid-flight
- Grand jury doesn't indict Ohio officer for fatally shooting teen