Video: Police TASER, subdue rowdy Chiefs fan
Police were called after receiving complaints that a fan was pouring beer on people in the stands
The Kansas City Star
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An Overland Park man faces several charges after an altercation at Arrowhead Stadium Sunday during which he allegedly kicked a police officer in the groin.
Trenton J. Karlin, 28, is cited in Kansas City Municipal Court with assault, resisting arrest and making offensive contact. A video posted on Youtube shows officers attempting to arrest a man during the Chiefs game against the Dallas Cowboys.
The man refused to cooperate with officers when they tried to escort him away. Eventually, he was taken to the ground and and officers used a Taser on him. After he appeared to calm down and was being led away, he allegedly kicked one of the officers in the groin, according to the reports.
- Patrol Issues
Recommended for you
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- Man blows up hand while attempting to kill 2 Ky. deputies
- Okla. chief defends cop after TASER threat sparks controversy, video released
- Man who claimed girlfriend choked during oral sex acquitted in murder case
- Police: 'Severely battered' off-duty Del. trooper fatally shoots boyfriend
- UK police: 19 dead, roughly 50 injured after explosion at Ariana Grande concert