Will to Win: Lance Shipman (Part 3)
Imagine being engaged in a violent physical confrontation and then all of a sudden, you find yourself looking down the barrel of your own firearm! And to make matters worse, an angry crowd is shouting for your assailant to shoot... Less than an hour later, Corporal Shipman was in the back of an ambulance. Certainly the worst was over, but Lance's recovery was just beginning. In the conclusion of this three-part series, hear the Corporal talk about his life since the incident.
Join the discussion
PoliceOne top 5
- After HOA demands pro-cop flag taken down, family shows support for LE in a different way
- 50 to 60 teens swarm Calif. train, rob weekend riders
- Video: SC motorcycle pursuit ends in fatal wreck
- Sheriff: Suspect opened fire on Texas deputy’s children, home in 'attack'
- 10 ways law enforcement ruined me as a woman